Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Argentina: From Victoria to Puerto Esther


















Source: OvniVision
Date: 12.08.10


Argentina: From Victoria to Puerto Esther
By Silvia Pérez Simondini

[Is Argentina on the verge of yet another UFO mini-flap? The number of reports received in recent weeks suggest that it is a distinct possibility. Researcher Silvia Perez Simondini has kindly provided us this information today with photographs. An unidentified object or a sundog? - SC]

We are facing a new UFO flap in the area. Lights are being seen at all hours, and which at night appear particularly large, with manifestations lasting up to 2 hours, commencing more or less around 22:15 hours. We are holding vigils every night from Cerro de La Matanza in order to secure the best references possible. All that is being seen in Victoria is subsequently being seen in the Rosario area, and since we have correspondents there, we can be on top of everything that is seen in the skies of Entre Rios-Santa Fe. The attached photos were taken by Sebastián from Puerto Esther, Santa Fe.

These are the witness's own words:

Hello Silvi - this is Sebastián from Rosario. I'm turning these photos over to you, depicting a sphere I photographed over Puerto Esther...this was on Sunday at around six in the afternoon. We were at the summer home of one of my uncles, the one you know, and as usual we went outside to drink mate. I had my sunglasses on and at first I didn't notice anything unusual, since the house is located near the canyon, and the river is there, I decided to take a walk. Upon returning, I don't know why, I took off my glasses and suddenly saw a sphere of light inside that cloud. Its size was noticeable and it was very bright. It remained there for a good while before vanishing.

(Translation (c) 2010, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Silvia Pérez Simondini)